Sunday 23 January 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award


I am delighted to announce that I have been honored with the Stylish Blogger Award by pgt of little augury. Blogging provides a forum that can be a satisfying opportunity for creative expression, which is exactly the way I approach every posting. It’s equally pleasurable to learn from so many talented fellow contributors, and to exchange and share images and ideas. Thanks, Gaye!


The Stylish Blogger Award is to be accepted under condition of the following rules:

1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you. (Done)

2) Share 7 things about yourself. OK, here goes:

• My ancestry is Swiss, on both sides of my family.
• Andy Warhol and I shared the same design professor, 20 years apart.
• One of my great pleasures has been to gradually transform the front of my house from a nondescript style into a Neoclassic facade.
• At the age of eight, I copied all the U.S. presidents' faces as a drawing exercise. As a result, I've never quit reading presidential history.
• I think it's valuable for artists to collaborate with artists in fields other than their own. The experience invariably brings new perspectives to one's own artwork.
• I've taken the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading course but still read slowly because I enjoy lingering over well-written passages, and dwelling on the imagery.
• I like to start my day by doing two crossword puzzles.

3) Award 10 other bloggers.

4) Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award. This is not only a form of recognition from your peers, but also a wonderful avenue for introducing new readers to great blogs. It's what Gaye calls, "spreading the love around."

I am happy to pass this award on to these Stylish Bloggers:




No comments:

Post a Comment